[Bf-committers] Msvc 7.1, error compiling ==> 'drawmesh.c'

Scott Johnson scottj at cs.umn.edu
Tue Mar 13 06:05:41 CET 2007

What's really strange is that I specifically told my compiler where to
look for the gl.h header, and then I double checked that
GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE was defined.  It was, but the compiler was still giving
me errors.  I do agree that there should be some survey done to
determine the OpenGL version inherent on users' systems.  Perhaps a
module to Blender which polls systems to see what type of hardware and
software drivers they have might be a good idea.  I know that commercial
software products do this, perhaps it might be a good idea for Blender
to implement something similar.

~Scott

 ______________
|Scott Johnson  \___________________________
| CSCI 1113 Head Teaching Assistant         |
| Digital Technology Center                 |
| University of Minnesota                   |
| Office: Walter 460                        |
| Office Phone: 612-625-1257                |
| Web: http://www.cs.umn.edu/~scottj        |
| Email: scottj at cs.umn.edu                  |
| IRC Nick: jwir3		            |