[Bf-committers] Msvc 7.1, error compiling ==> 'drawmesh.c'

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Tue Mar 13 05:02:19 CET 2007

On 3/13/07, Chris Burt <desoto at exenex.com> wrote:

> So then begins the debate of how long OpenGL 1.1 is supported. It
> would be interested to do some research on what percentage of machines
> are likely limited to OpenGL 1.1 calls... I'm not suggesting it be
> ditched. I'm just suggesting it would be interesting.

I'm not sure that my particular issue here has anything to do with OpenGL
support in terms of OpenGL calls, I'm using a GeForce 6600GT with drivers
from late last year, so the card and drivers should easily be capable of it.
Perhaps it's something about the OpenGL headers that come with cygwin or
Windows not having that defined.

cheers

Matt