[Bf-committers] GPL incompatible files

Alfredo de Greef eeshlo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 05:05:53 CET 2007

Hi,

I didn't know it was not compatible with GPL.
I also have used the mersenne twister in Blender's
python Noise module. So that should then also be
removed, the random() and randuvec()  functions then
need to be changed as well. Or could even be removed
since at least a Rand() function is available in
Mathutils, and randuvec() is probably hardly ever used
anyway.

Alfredo