[Bf-committers] Bulgarian translation - update

Ivailo Stoimenov wivern at pro-lan.net
Tue Mar 6 20:43:22 CET 2007

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:02:37 +0200, Victor Dachev <vdachev at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is the update for the Bulgarian translation of Blender (to the last
> string I had :) )
>
> http://blender.cult.bg/upload/blender_updated.tar.gz
>
> http://bgfreaks.org/blender_updated.tar.gz (just a mirror)
>
> Best,
> Victor Dachev

Nice job :)

But is it possible string translation to be done before further procesing?
What I mean is than now strings are translated just before drawing. But
that
is after clipping them to fit in a button for example or replacing
\s\d..... with
values. For first case we need to translate all possible short forms
(Make, Mak, Ma, M) and
second case makes the strings with C forward slash controls ( \ )
untranslatable...