[Bf-committers] Fwd: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: Python 2.5 stuff

Joseph Gilbert jgilbert at tigr.ORG
Thu Mar 1 21:41:44 CET 2007

Reading the python 2.5 compiler documentation...

"""Microsoft now supply Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition for free, but this
is NOT compatible with Visual C++ 7.1 (it uses a different C runtime), and
so
cannot be used to build a version of Python compatible with the standard
python.org build."""

These libs need to be built with either vc6 or something else i think.

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 02:15:15 -0500, Nathan Letwory