[Bf-committers] Approving the Basic Render API

Aaron Moore two.a.ron at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:30:15 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have it in mind to get the basic render API approved at this
sunday's developer meeting. Note, until it is actually incorporated in
the source it is not set in stone, if design considerations come up
after I start implementing it, I can still change it. But I need to
start coding this beast ASAP, so I'd like to get it approved.

Thus, if anyone hasn't read it, who would like to participate in the
discussion which I intend to have happen at the sunday developer
meeting, please do:

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Render_API

It has been refined since the beginning of the "Final Design of Basics
(render api)" thread.

Aaron