[Bf-committers] New event system

Glauber Prado glauberalex at uol.com.br
Wed Jun 27 00:50:35 CEST 2007

Ettore Pasquini wrote:
> On 6/21/07 11:42 AM, "Jean-Luc Peurière" <jlp at nerim.net> wrote:
>

>> I have put some documents about my thought on new event system here :
>>
>> http://jlp.nerim.net/dev/event%20system/
>>
>> the software to read the .mm file (which is available as pdf) is here :
>>
>> http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
>>

> A good source of ideas could be the current OS X Cocoa architecture. It has
> a strong MVC enforcement and it's built across many design patterns.  I was
> at WWDC this year and an experienced windows .NET developer said he was
> unable to "break" the MVC separation.
>
> It could be interesting to consider GNUstep [ http://www.gnustep.org ]...
> Not sure where the current implementation is at the moment, but if it
> includes cocoa  bindings it would be really great.
>
> Ettore

I once said about OSC messages it can give a whole new level of user
customization and the drivers for the devices should support this
protocol to be able to use, but then they said it had nothing to do with
blender i decided to shut up, off course that blender should give the
abstract level for it to work and this discussion is related to it so i
thought that it could fit also, sorry for being persistent.