[Bf-committers] NDOF plugin and patch for windows

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Tue Jun 26 19:21:55 CEST 2007

Le 23 juin 07 à 02:44, Ettore Pasquini a écrit :

> Here is a patch and a plugin that for Windows to work on the NDOF
> branch.
>
> Overall this brings back Windows to where the Mac already is.
>
> The plugin uses 3Dconnexion SDK for Windows, no polling. When new
> input is
> detected on the device, the OnSensorInput callback is called and a new
> WM_BLND_3DX Windows event is posted. This is similar to the use of
> Carbon
> events on the Mac plugin. The patch takes care of receiving the
> event in
> the main GHOST wndProc and repackage it as a GHOST event.
>
> The plugin is available at my website. I'm not sure if I can post
> the patch
> directly on the list... anyway here they are:
>
> http://cubelogic.org/blender/3dcnxplug-win.zip
> http://cubelogic.org/blender/ghost-ndof-win.patch
>
> Hopefully the patch can be added to svn.

very good news.

I will commit the patch as soon as i can (was out of town).

I will also host a copy of the plug-in on my site so that all plugs
can be
found at the same place.

Now, we need a linux contribution and we are set on the basics. ;)

we will have then time to discuss other features.

--
Lukep