[Bf-committers] NDOF plugin and patch for windows

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Sat Jun 23 02:44:57 CEST 2007

Here is a patch and a plugin that for Windows to work on the NDOF branch.

Overall this brings back Windows to where the Mac already is.

The plugin uses 3Dconnexion SDK for Windows, no polling. When new input is
detected on the device, the OnSensorInput callback is called and a new
WM_BLND_3DX Windows event is posted. This is similar to the use of Carbon
events on the Mac plugin. The patch takes care of receiving the event in
the main GHOST wndProc and repackage it as a GHOST event.

The plugin is available at my website. I'm not sure if I can post the patch
directly on the list... anyway here they are:

http://cubelogic.org/blender/3dcnxplug-win.zip
http://cubelogic.org/blender/ghost-ndof-win.patch

Hopefully the patch can be added to svn.

Ettore

Ps.
BTW, the plugin zip includes a VS 2005 project.