[Bf-committers] Peach Open Movie, call for developer position(s)

Jir(í Hnídek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Tue Jun 19 13:57:56 CEST 2007

Hi Ton,
I could and I would like to join project Peach - Furry & Funny for 2/6
months. I'm still Ph.D. student and my boss would like to see me at some
residency (university, institute, company, etc.) ... It could be very
interesting and useful for me.

I would like to be TD or developer in team. I think, you know my
experience with Blender C and Python coding. I have used Linux for 5
years. I have experience with Mac OS X (I'm proud owner of Mac Book Pro
:-)) and Windows too. I have experience with managing cvs, svn,
mediawiki, several CMS systems. I have some experience with our cluster
(distributed computing).

There are several EU projects, which can support (give some money) to
students at residency. I can ask one lady (responsible fo oreign
affairs) at our university at this topic. May be there is some programs,
which can fit our needs. This could be interesting at least for any
future projects.

Best Regards,

Jiri