[Bf-committers] Status 2-44-stable branch.

Levi Schooley bpycadmin at hhofministries.org
Tue Jun 19 05:56:53 CEST 2007

> i need know that this changes don't make problem
> with the build process.

I seem to be the only one, but
http://projects.blender.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php?view=rev&root=bf-blender&revision=10826
did break my build environment (parent directories weren't included in include
paths or something). But like I said, my build environment is sort of pieced
together right now, and I haven't heard of any troubles from anybody else.

Just thought I'd throw that in there.

Levi

On Mon Jun 18 20:34 , Diego <bdiego_gmail*com> sent: