[Bf-committers] NDOF branch: missing files on Xcode project

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Thu Jun 14 22:29:23 CEST 2007

Le 14 juin 07 à 21:48, Ettore Pasquini a écrit :

> I am trying to build the NDOF branch on OS X and I noticed a few
> problems
> (some of which I fixed) in the xc_blender.xcodeproj. Most
> importantly there
> are several missing files:
>
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGHelper.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGISplitter.h
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGMeshBuilder.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGMeshSplitter.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGNCMeshSplitter.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_CSGUserData.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_FragNode.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_FragTree.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_MeshFragment.h | .cpp
> /intern/bsp/intern/BSP_Triangulate.h | .cpp
> /intern/boolop/extern/BOP_Interface.h | .cpp
> /intern/boolop/extern/BOP_MaterialContainer.h | .cpp
> /intern/img           - entire dir is missing
> /source/blender/img   - entire dir is missing
> /source/blender/blenkernel/intern/node_composite.c
> /source/blender/blenkernel/intern/node_shaders.c
>
> Is it safe to take these files from the trunk? Actually, is it
> possible
> maybe to add them to the branch? (I don't have write access)
>
> Thanks,

Those files were removed from trunk not so long ago,
that's why.

Now, did you generate the xcode project from cmake
or did you use the one in $ROOTM/make ?

The latter is out of date since quite a time. With cvs,
removing files was not practical. Now we have svn,
i should probably remove them from project.

The NDOF branch should build without problem
from scons. not tested with make yet.
cmake should be able to generate the xcode project.

you will need the plug-in source on my site :

http://jlp.nerim.net/dev/6dof/3Dcnxplug-mac.c

the plug-in goes in the following folder : $ROOT/intern/ghost/intern/
3dcnx/

For weak linking to work from gcc  you need to define the following
variable in
shell and export it : MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.3

compile from $ROOT with :
cc -flat_namespace -bundle -bundle_loader ../build/darwin/bin/
blender.app/Contents/MacOS/blender intern/ghost/intern/3dcnx/*.c -I/
library/Frameworks/3DconnexionClient.framework/Headers -
weak_framework 3DconnexionClient  -lc -fpascal-strings -o spaceplug.plug