[Bf-committers] Replies to blender-cvs mailing list

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Wed Jun 6 23:11:16 CEST 2007

Hi,
joeedh at gmail.com (2007-06-05 at 1824.33 -0700):
> No need to use a reply-to-list feature, as all mails posted to
> bf-committers go to everyone.
>
> Or am I misunderstading you?

Well I am talking about programs having such automating feature, so
users do not have to check the address every time they write a reply,
just care if they want to send list or personal replies. IOW, I forgot
the last time I publicly sent something that had be private. No
special cases, no "reply-to harmful" vs "reply-to useful" controversy,
just select one of two commands and "it will just work" (then you hit
a list with contradictory List-Post header...).

GSR