[Bf-committers] Render API: Framework and Scene Break-Down

Shaul Kedem shaul.kedem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 15:28:33 CEST 2007

Ok; although I think changing the information the blender renderer uses can
be a nice thing (especially if it will be using these functions to begin
with) so future enhancements to the blender renderer *could* be done from
plugins.

I gave some thought to your *Push vs. Pull. *paragraph. The way I see it,
different renderers may need different information segments at different
times, so given that this is an API (vs. a data structure pre-populated with
all of the data) I think that your conclusion is right; The API should
provide the, well, API.