[Bf-committers] Export to Proprietary MAYA Modeler

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Jun 3 00:59:32 CEST 2007

Even if we add support for curves to formats that support.
it dosnt help that some mainstream applications wont read or write the
data anyway.

Wavefront OBJ is supposed to support curves, but the trouble is
applications dont seem to, not Cinema4d or even Maya or so I gave up on
adding support.

FBX seems to suffer from the same problem - supported in the format but
apps dont use it.

--
See MetaVR Visuals Used at the Combat Studies Institute
http://www.metavr.com/casestudies/baghdadviews.html

Campbell J Barton

133 Hope Street
Geelong West, Victoria 3218 Australia