[Bf-committers] MSVC 7.1, compilation problem with readfile.c

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 16:13:22 CEST 2007

Chris Burt wrote:
> I, for one, am not signed up to this list to get mails full of
> people's compile errors. My personal opinion is that there should
> either be a list specifically dedicated to troubleshooting Blender, or
> that we need to find someone to step forward for support on each
> individual platforms. The former sounds easier than the latter.

I mentioned this (though, erm I was a little bit more. . .tactful :) ) a
while back.  The consensus seemed to be that compile errors should be on
the main list because they relate directly to development.  And
truthfully I just don't read them anymore, other then a quick scan to
see if any of my code is the problem.

Joe