[Bf-committers] Free SpaceNavigators!

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jun 1 11:35:58 CEST 2007

Hi,

In the process of getting support in Blender for the 3D navigation
device, the company 3DConnexion will donate six SpaceNavigators for our
developers:

http://www.3dconnexion.com/products/3a1d.php
(I've asked for type "SE", the unrestricted license).

The devices are being sent to me, and I'll distribute it. If you're
interested in such a free gift (will work on Windows, Linux, OSX) mail
me personal (ton at blender.org).

When there's more than six interested developers, I'll distribute the
devices as follows:
- first to people with bf-blender svn write access
- then to people we know have done testing/documentation and
bugreporting

When there's lack of interest, I'll just give them to experienced
Blender artists. :)

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org