[Bf-committers] NDOF -- new commit

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Tue Jul 31 19:57:06 CEST 2007

Le 30 juil. 07 à 19:40, Ettore Pasquini a écrit :

> Everything works for me except one regression: zoom motions don't
> seem to be
> working anymore.

Hmm. that works here, but sometimes, zoom and only zoom stop working.
just a little nudge with mouse rotation of the view and it works again.

Investigating why.

I just added transform mode, so now my objectives for the siggraph
are met

For when can you have your binaries ready ?

I propose to name the executables blender-NDOF.{exe/app}

same for the zip. As it is experimental, no version or special splash.

I want to put in the zip a small text explaining what is in.

Does 3Dconnexion want some specific text or logo ?

I would like to solve this european Wednesday evening so that we can
hand the binaries to the web-masters as soon as possible

--
Jean-Luc Peurière
jlp at nerim.net