[Bf-committers] Current 2.45 RC1 files

Kent Mein mein at cs.umn.edu
Thu Jul 26 03:04:03 CEST 2007

Yep were good then, especially with an rc1 we basically just put them
up as they come in...  Then wait about a week if no problems do a final
2.45

Right now the big hangup is no one has access to download.blender.org
I talked to Ton earlier today and he said he would get things sorted out.

Looks like I typoed the last address for mirror.cs so just going to repeat
it everyone can get started testing with the platforms that are in in:
http://mirror.cs.umn.edu/blender.org/release/Blender2.45rc/

Kent