[Bf-committers] Blender 2.45 RC1 (Call)

Hans Lambermont hans at lambermont.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 25 13:15:22 CEST 2007

Diego Hernan Borghetti wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007, Michael Fox wrote:
>>> Sure. I still need to get started with the new repository system
>>> though.  Is there a brief getting started page somewhere on the
>>> blender website ?
>> http://www.blender.org/development/coding-guides/svn-checkout-and-usage/
>> description of the new svn system
> and you need replaced the /trunk/blender for /branches/2-44-stable
> example: svn co
> https://svn.blender.org/svnroot/bf-blender/branches/2-44-stable

Thanks. Here is 2.45-RC1 for FreeBSD :

http://lambermont.dyndns.org/blender-2.45-RC1-freebsd-6.2-i386.tar.bz2

ps. The CMake build failed with a minor issue, but I cannot fix that.
The INSTALL file should list and explain how to use the CMake system.
The rusty old makefile system failed in multiple places, but I can fix
those ;-) I'll commit lateron.

-- Hans