[Bf-committers] [Bf-Committers] libbf_elbeem.a producing instantiation loop

Chuck Schwalbach charles at charlesschwalbach.com
Tue Jul 24 22:38:03 CEST 2007

This is a new error from the last release, but it is not being caused
by the Elbeem code itself (since nothing has changed). It must be in
the way that the library is being built.

I can try and get more details, there are however a great deal of
REMARK messages to sift through on this.

I know it can work by not using Elbeem, but I would really like to get
it in there (for Irix that is).

Please let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Charles