[Bf-committers] Blender 2.45 release logs

OS olivier.saraja at free.fr
Mon Jul 23 11:47:52 CEST 2007

Sorry for not attending the IRC meeting yesterday.

I started building the page for Blender 2.45 release logs. As this is a bugfix
release, nothing fancy there, because of the obvious lack of cool pics. The
layout could be changed for another, still not final. Comments welcome, if
you have an account with the right permissions.

@theeth: Could you post me a link to the final splash that will be used? This
will go frontpage of the log.

@bdiego: I put the content of you raw text file in the proper typo3
boxes/pages. You can either continue to send to me the next bugfixes and/or
logs, or directly edit the content of the pages. If you want to add more
pages/content, you can ask me if you have troubles: I'm still around and
available for this whole week. If you are not too available, please just send
me the next logs, I'll take care of them while I'm able to.

@Ton: Should I layout something about the availabilities of the 3dconnexion
builds?
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/BlenderDev/SundayMeetingAgenda/July_22nd_2007
states:
"2.45 RC and Connexion Build: Proposal for experimental Connexion builds for
Siggraph to be hosted on blenderbuilds and graphicall as first preference,
otherwise a temp folder on Blender downloads site."
Any decision about this, already? Will these builds made on-top of the current
CVS or the stable branch?

--
Olivier