[Bf-committers] NDOF - viewmoveNDOF patch

sfogoros sfogoros at att.net
Sun Jul 22 18:34:52 CEST 2007

Luc,

I reviewed the branch and the patch is applied correctly (I don't know
how two copies got in the body of the email; sorry). It compiles without
error. I can't test it because the plugin binary I got from Ettore
doesn't run on my computer. The same code runs correctly on 2.44 branch
with the older polling plugin.

I wonder about the device value ranges on OSX and linux without a device
driver. I get approx. +-200 on device driver default setting. The
viewmoveNDOF function is written to this range.

I'll check back later today for your update.

Steve