[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [11327] trunk/blender/source/blender: == Transformation Constraint ==

Joe Eagar joeedh at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 15:23:00 CEST 2007

Joshua Leung wrote:
> * Space conversion is also enabled for this constraint.
> * Also the useless get_constraint_col function has been removed
> * Doing a rotation copy with a ratio that is not 1:1 doesn't always work correctly yet (like for the Copy Rotation constraint).

BTW, on the topic of space conversions, I've noticed that it seems to be
pretty quirky.  One important thing needed for constraints is the
ability to work within a local bone's space, while still correctly
post-applying the parent transformation.
The idea is you still get essentially the same results, since the parent
transform is still applied, but by post-applying it you prevent the
parent bone rotation from affecting things like track-to.

Joe