[Bf-committers] NDOF patch and plugin for Linux

OS olivier.saraja at free.fr
Sun Jul 15 19:10:00 CEST 2007

w00t!

Finally, after deleting the whole branch and redownloading it (after that JL
applied your two patches to the branch), installing the plugin code,
compiling it, specifying the path to the plugin and compiling again: it
failed. Then I changed the suggested following lines:
> if (sNdofInfo.currValues) {
>   GHOST_TEventNDOFData data;
>   data.changed = 1;
>   data.delta = xcme.data.s[8] - data.time;
>   data.time = xcme.data.s[8];
>   data.tx = xcme.data.s[2] >> 4;
>   data.ty = xcme.data.s[3] >> 4;
>   data.tz = xcme.data.s[4] >> 4;
>   data.rx = xcme.data.s[5];
>   data.ry = xcme.data.s[6];
>   data.rz = xcme.data.s[7];
>
>   g_event = new GHOST_EventNDOF(getMilliSeconds(),
>                                 GHOST_kEventNDOFMotion,
>                                 window, data);
> } else {

And it finally compiled fine! (it didn't, based on the previous SVN revision,
though)

So, now that I got through it: what's next? The Space Navigator still hasn't
arrived, but if there are still any other step to take until then, please
feel free to share.

Cheers,
--
Olivier