[Bf-committers] Trans.: Re: NDOF patch and plugin for Linux

OS olivier.saraja at free.fr
Sun Jul 15 14:01:46 CEST 2007

@Ettore:

Le Dimanche 15 Juillet 2007 00:56, Ettore Pasquini a écrit :
> Olivier: so, if you're only working on linux just svn update and at least
> apply (2). Then try compiling again. If you still see the errors you
> reported, follow the instructions below (please note that the lines below
> might be slightly off the indicated 464-484 numbers after applying the

I started *fresh* from SVN, compiled fine spaceplug.plug, specified the plugin
path in ghostwinlay, applied (2) and (3) (even if (3) was not necessary for
linux), compiled, got errors, then changed the lines 464-484 and finally got
errors again. The latest ones are there:

http://pastebin.ca/620311

Sorry not being helpful: I don't know if what I did is 100% correct, even if I
think so. Lack of skills... :-/

--
Olivier