[Bf-committers] Compositing from Different Renderers

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Fri Jul 13 13:55:52 CEST 2007

Hi,

Per Scene. Per Layer cannot work, and conflicts with design. The
concept of a render-layer is to have many renders possible with *one*
database of render geometry. Layers share shadow buffers, octrees, can
share Zbuffers, etc.

Check the render pipeline design to see why.

Where is a diagram explaining the flow for the new API?

-Ton-