[Bf-committers] Compositing from Different Renderers

Matt Ebb matt at mke3.net
Fri Jul 13 01:35:53 CEST 2007

I would say scenes would be best, and would probably cause a lot less
headaches - the choice of renderer is a scene setting after all. The render
layers are pretty Blender-specific, and plus perhaps it may even be cool if
other renderers provide different kinds of pass outputs too, you wouldn't
want to confine them to Blender's limitations. Scenes are still quite easy
to integrate in a comp, anyway, and having this working for different
renderers would be very nice indeed!

cheers

Matt