[Bf-committers] [Bf-blender-cvs] SVN commit: /data/svn/bf-blender [11220] branches/particles/source/blender/ blenkernel/intern/particle_system.c: bug fix: child particles crashed when a distribution error was encountered

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Wed Jul 11 17:49:25 CEST 2007

On Wed, Jul 11, 2007 at 01:10:17PM +0300, Janne Karhu wrote:

> ... so the
> message from last commit was lost in the wonderful world of waiting admin
> approval.

If you have msgs stuck in the queue, let me know so I can approve them.

Otherwise, they will sit there will all the spam until I get around to
taking out the trash - something that happens on a weekly basis.

If you want to use multiple accounts, considering
signing them up and setting the no-mail option so you do not get
multiple copies of commit msgs.

S.
--
Stephen Swaney