[Bf-committers] Compiling NDOF plugin on VC2005ce (was: Re: NDOF branch: GHOST system never destroyed?)

Ettore Pasquini ettore_pasquini at 3dconnexion.com
Wed Jul 11 11:28:27 CEST 2007

Hi Steve,

sorry that I missed your email.
I compiled the plugin on VS2005 professional ed, I haven't had the chance to
use the community edition. I'm not much of a Windows person, honestly, but
when I developed the plugin I had to use COM and dynamically link to ATL.
You need COM because our SDK is based on a COM interface, and that's what we
support. The current sample code reflects this AFAIK. I'm kinda thinking
you're using maybe old sample code?

Ettore