[Bf-committers] Added normalize, compositing node. (GSR)

Bob Holcomb bob_holcomb at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:26:11 CEST 2007

Mr. GSR B3D,

Thank you for bringing it to my attention that you were not credited as
being the source of the contributed code.  It has be reflected in the
code as well as the correcting commit message.  In the future, please be
sure to credit yourself in the Contributors line of your patch so that
you may be credited when your future patches are committed.  Also, I
would prefer that you also use your real name for the contribution line.

cheers,

Bob