[Bf-committers] NDOF patch and plugin for Linux

Jean-Luc Peurière jlp at nerim.net
Tue Jul 10 23:32:10 CEST 2007

Le 10 juil. 07 à 23:23, OS a écrit :

> Le Mardi 10 Juillet 2007 22:39, OS a écrit :
>> I find a ghostwinlay.c in source/blender/src/ but no function
>> window_open_ndof() within so I stopped there. I made a string search
>> for /window_open_ndof() in the whole source code but couldn't find it
>
> OK solved this part thanks to Jean-Luc on IRC... my baaaad: typo in
> the search
> string!
>
> Had errors on compiling, though, but submitted to Jean-Luc. I'll do
> more tests
> in the next few days but will be away on thursday, friday, and back
> saturday
> evening.

Ettore, can you check the following error, which stuck olivier. It is
clearly a qualifier
error, but as i cant test myself (no linux), it is a bit hard for me
to find it.

note i applied the patch by hand because my own tree is unclean, so i
may have forgotten
something (but checked twice). It is a bit late, cant find the error
now.

intern/ghost/intern/GHOST_SystemX11.cpp:483: erreur: no matching
function for call to «GHOST_TEventNDOFData::GHOST_TEventNDOFData
(volatile GHOST_TEventNDOFData&)»
intern/ghost/GHOST_Types.h:365: note: candidats sont:
GHOST_TEventNDOFData::GHOST_TEventNDOFData(const GHOST_TEventNDOFData&)
intern/ghost/GHOST_Types.h:365: note:
GHOST_TEventNDOFData::GHOST_TEventNDOFData()
intern/ghost/intern/GHOST_SystemX11.cpp:483: erreur:   initialising
argument 4 of «GHOST_EventNDOF::GHOST_EventNDOF(GHOST_TUns64,
GHOST_TEventType, GHOST_IWindow*, GHOST_TEventNDOFData)»

--
Jean-Luc Peurière
jlp at nerim.net