[Bf-committers] Patch #3760 Regression in 2.44

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jul 8 18:03:44 CEST 2007

Hi,

Yes that is a good test to add in Blender.

Note that this error only happens in rendering commands within the UI
(not commandline), and with no 3D window present.

(BTW; if this takes you a couple of hours, you might consider to get
help with gdb! NULL pointer errors always pop up as first, without any
effort from developer side...)

-Ton-