[Bf-committers] New event system

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:34:47 CEST 2007

I've written one fairly functional (but with not very many widgets)
gui library in python, one
uncompleted one, and my latest one, btGUI, which now includes a text editor and
node editor :)

http://joeedh.googlepages.com/btGUI.rar

You can download that to try out the text editor, just unzip it into
your python Lib folder
then open the .blend inside; it lets you edit blender Texts, and it
syncs with the blender text
data every two seconds or when you press "Exit".  Note that while
mostly finished there
are some small things it needs.

Joe