[Bf-committers] GPLv3 Released (for license gurus).

joe joeedh at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 11:16:24 CEST 2007

This makes me wonder if any of the licenses of libraries we use would
be invalid under
the GPL v3, too.

Personally, I can't see us switching, mostly because every past
contributor would have to
agree to the switch (which means tracking them all down.  Now, if the
two licenses were
compatible we could switch incrementally, but unfortunately that's not the case.

And anyway, I think v2 of the GPL is good enough for us :)

Joe