[Bf-committers] GPLv3 Released (for license gurus).

Renato Perini rperini at email.it
Sun Jul 1 00:24:30 CEST 2007

Right, but I received some flames in the past for very stupid things, so
"Please ignore if you are not interested" is my disclaimer :-)

Chris Burt ha scritto:
> "Please ignore if you are not interested."
>
> Isn't that the normal response of people who aren't interested in something?
>
> Regards,
> --Chris
>
> On 6/29/07, Renato Perini <rperini at email.it> wrote:
>
>> I post this fact here, for those of you who are interested (and for
>> those who are unaware of it).
>> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
>>
>> I'm still waiting for the Stallman's paper on "Why to upgrade". The link
>> on the site is still broken.
>> Please ignore if you are not interested.
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Renato Perini
>>

>>  --
>>  Email.it, the professional e-mail, gratis per te: http://www.email.it/f
>>
>>  Sponsor:
>>  Mondolastminute: voli, soggiorni, viaggi a prezzi lastminute
>>  Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=6709&d=30-6

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti e Finanziamenti con un semplice click, scopri subito se sei finanziabile cliccando qui
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2910&d=1-7