[Bf-committers] Libre Graphics Meeting 2007 Montréal

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 16:35:33 CET 2007

Hi Blender Team!

After the success of Lyon's first LGM, the second Libre Graphics Meeting
will be held in Montréal, Québec, Canada on MAY 4,5 and 6, 2007.

It is my pleasure to invite you to participate. Please review latest info:

http://lgm.scribus.net

and also review

http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/index.php/Conference

*important* Can you have someone gathering the info from your team and have
that person contact me directly instead of having everyone sending mails to
me. I am organising the event on my spare time and this is getting big
now!!!

That "Blender person" could please let me know of any sponsoring needs for
transport (flights, essentially) to Montréal. We want to make LGM 2007 a
success.

In any event, don't hesitate to email me any related question you might have
after reading all that stuff!

Looking forward to seeing you in Montréal!

Cheers,

Louis Desjardins
LGM 2007 organiser
+1 514 934-1353