[Bf-committers] Sunday meeting, Release progress

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 16:19:05 CET 2007

> IRIX version of RC2 is ready! Would someone please upload it for me?
> http://www.jarndyce.org/blender-2.43RC2-irix-6.5-mips.tar.bz2

As a proud IRIX owner (Origin 2000 deskside and a O2), I'm glad to see
2.43 for (in my opinion) one of the best OSes ever. I'm going to have
to try it out tonight...

Timothy

--
Windows: A 64-bit service pack to a 32-bit extension and GUI shell to
a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a