[Bf-committers] Strange errors on GE startup

Alexander Ewering blender at instinctive.de
Tue Jan 23 11:34:30 CET 2007

Hi,

I get a lot of very strange error messages when pressing P:

Error: libGL.so: invalid mode for dlopen(): Invalid argument
Detected GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
Detected GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
ERROR: GL_ARB_multitexture implementation is broken!
ERROR: GL_ARB_shader_objects implementation is broken!
ERROR: GL_ARB_vertex_shader implementation is broken!
Detected GL_ARB_fragment_shader
ERROR: GL_ARB_vertex_program implementation is broken!
Detected GL_ARB_depth_texture
Detected GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
Couldn't open drive: Compiled with Python version 2.3.

However broken my implementation is, it is capable of running DOOM 3
flawlessly, so I'm a bit hesistant to trust them ;)

So, I suppose something odd is going on..