[Bf-committers] Re: 64 bits Blender

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Tue Jan 23 00:32:09 CET 2007

HOOO!
hold the horses !

I think there are some very valuable, experienced people in the back (
like you and me ),
just watching blender evolving. And i think it's O.K. to shout out loud
when things seem to go wrong.
However, may be it's better to join the gray beards fraction ( ..well
mine mixes a lot of  pretty white ).
See : you always meet twice, and then will be a time to say ' Wasn't it
you who kicked my ass ages ago ..'
May be then you just don't feel the need to do ...
Well,  then i would welcome you to the 'grown up'

just a crude  though

BM