[Bf-committers] Re: [Bf-blender-cvs] CVS commit: blender/source/blender/blenkernel BKE_bad_level_calls.h blender/source/blender/blenkernel/bad_level_call_stubs stubs.c blender/source/blender/blenkernel/intern DerivedMesh.c mesh.c blender/source/b

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 06:05:56 CET 2007

There are free displacement map generators for all of our supported
platforms, so while it might be desirable to make multires animatable,
it doesn't necessarily need to happen this release.  As Ton noted -
expecting it to do everything that one might wish from its first
release is a bit unreasonable expectations.  If it isn't doable for
this release it will be documented as a limitation and left at that.

LetterRIp