[Bf-committers] 64 bits Blender

Ramon Carlos Ruiz ramoncarlosruiz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 00:59:41 CET 2007

Well I will defend my own ignorance . . . yes I'm and ignorant  . . I
never have any formal programing education but I always want to
contribute in my limited way . . . A full documentation in the "DO NOT
DO THIS BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT THAT CRAP HERE ! ! !" and "THIS IS THE
RIGHT WAY TO DO THIS AND THAT" is very necessary so ignorant people
like me could in a future contribute with more than hacks to the
coding

Best Regards,
Carlos