[Bf-committers] Re: 64 bits Blender

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 22:45:11 CET 2007

I'll drink to that! Ton's defiantly kept this thing alive thought the years.

The test thing wouldn't work also because theres always the
no-ones-looking-so-I'll-code-sloppy-only-this-one-time factor.

But that being said, how hard would it be to setup a board of a few
guys that just review code. I think Linux does that to some extent.

Tim

--
Windows: A 64-bit service pack to a 32-bit extension and GUI shell to
a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a