[Bf-committers] Who's in charge of the Sequencer changes?

Timothy Baldridge tbaldridge at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 00:34:07 CET 2007

Greetings,

I'm interested in working on the blender sequencer. Basically in
performance tuning, color correcting, and the sound system redesign.
Does anyone know who I should contact to co-ordinate on this?

Thanks,

Timothy Baldridge

--
Windows: A 64-bit service pack to a 32-bit extension and GUI shell to
a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a