[Bf-committers] Re: Q key

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 17 17:30:27 CET 2007

Hi,

This was the typical case with opinions fifty-fifty divided among
people.
After the nth complaint of an artist that he accidentally quit blender,
I've decided to accept a change to ctrl+q. I personally didn't like it
much, but I also realized it is due to muscle memory... the ctrl+q
almost grew unto me now as well :)

Biggest project for release after 2.43 is event/tool refactor, which
will also give customizable maps. Until then I think it's something we
can live with... and, you can always change it in the code of your own
version!

-Ton-