[Bf-committers] Bcon4! CVS frozen, RC2 builds

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Jan 17 11:48:07 CET 2007

Hi all,

Apart for essential bugfixes, cvs is frozen now.

It would be great to have new RC builds too. I'm around here and in irc
to collect builds, copy to download site and make an announcement for
it.

Remaining todos are still:

- loadsa bugfixes!
- release logs (if you cannot provide logs for your coding work
yourself, tell me then I try to find a solution.)

As usual we'll check sundays the status of the code... but having a 2
weeks cvs freeze is expected before we release.

-Ton-

Ton Roosendaal  Blender Foundation ton at blender.org
http://www.blender.org