[Bf-committers] Re: BW input in Luma keyer

GSR gsr.b3d at infernal-iceberg.com
Mon Jan 15 17:30:52 CET 2007

Hi,
ton at blender.org (2007-01-15 at 1705.32 +0100):
> I would consider it "bug", by default composite nodes accept any input
> type. Unless the input buffer really has no sense to be not RGBA (like
> for vector blur, currently only accepting the appropriate buffers as
> coming from render).

The test system is not infalible, and I wonder if with some
modifications (opacity) vblur could be used for other things like
post-pro displacement. Currently it can be used for post-pro
vibrations or "dimensional inestability" due the forced opacity.
http://www.infernal-iceberg.com/blender/vblur-trick.blend

GSR