[Bf-committers] sunday meeting summary

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Jan 15 11:03:37 CET 2007

Hi,

First, I'd like to stick to this definition for an open bug report:

"Something that was meant to work by development, but doesn't".

These are crucial bugs, and I really prefer not to leave such issues
open for a long time. Especially if it involves crashes or loss of
data!

What I usually move to the todo list are issues that should work from a
user point of view (like a feature for Meshes, that doesn't work for
Curve yet).

todo tracker:
http://projects.blender.org/tracker/?atid=264&group_id=9&func=browse

I'll make sure you can move reports to the todo. Is a permission flag I
have to set manually for developers.

-Ton-