[Bf-committers] sunday meeting summary

"Juan J. Peña M." jjulio.pena at verizon.net.do
Sun Jan 14 17:59:07 CET 2007

Hi, may I suggest the names to be separated by commas (spelling?). I´d
do it myself, but I would need the original list. Right now cann´t tell
where a name starts and where a lastname/callsign ends.

BTW, as documentation contributors, it is limited to those contributing
to the wiki or does it includes other forms of documentation as well.
For example, Casper (from the 2.0 Blender book and the Printed Game
Guide ) is missing on the list.

Juan.