[Bf-committers] yafray code maintenance

Alfredo de Greef eeshlo at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 13 07:55:54 CET 2007

Well, now I feel guilty again... ;)
Of course I don't really like to see yafray support
discontinued either, so if there is *really* really no
other option left I'm still willing to do at least
bugfixes.

Anyway, to Arne Schmitz: I hope you can dig through
the messy code I left behind, you can always mail me
if you have any questions about it. But from what I
understand you already seem to be quite comfortable
with it. Good luck! :)

Alfredo